|Company name||Kintetsu Transtech, Inc.|
|Head Office||13F Arca Central Building, 1-2-1, Kinshi, Sumida-ku, Tokyo|
|Established||June 29, 1982|
|Capital||82 million yen|
|Business||Truck transport business, scaffolding, earthwork business, freight handling and content inspection business, etc.|
|Business facilities||Tokyo, Chiba, Kanagawa, Aichi, Mie, Osaka|
|Sales||5.66 billion yen (FY 2015)|
|Employees||152 (current as of July 1, 2016)|
|Vehicles||49 (current as of July 1, 2016)|
|Truck transport business||TAIRIKU No. 5124|
|Contractor of ordinary license||Scaffolding, earthwork business Minister of Land, Infrastructure and Transport permission (general - 25) No. 23022|
|Industrial Waste Collectors and Transporters permission||No. 055550 (Tokyo, Chiba, Saitama, Aichi, Osaka, Hyogo)|
|Secondhand goods authorization||
Industrial distributors associations
Tokyo Metropolitan Public Safety Commission (No. 307731506836)
Aichi Prefectural Public Safety Commission (No. 542561501700)
Osaka Prefectural Public Safety Commission (No. 621060151004)
- June 1982
- The automobile transport division of KINTETSU AIR FREIGHT, INC. (currently KINTETSU WORLD EXPRESS) was spun off as a separate company, marking the beginning of KINTETSU AIR FREIGHT DELIVERY, INC.
capitalized at 20 million yen.
- September 1982
- Company name changed to KINTETSU WORLD EXPRESS DELIVERY CO., LTD.
- April 1992
- Capital increased to 50 million yen.
- April 1993
- The distribution management division of KINTETSU WORLD EXPRESS DELIVERY CO., LTD. was spun off, marking the beginning of KINTETSU COSMOS, INC. Tokyo and KINTETSU COSMOS, INC. Osaka.
- December 2001
- Acquired ISO9001:2000 (Head Office, Sales Department, Tokyo Sales Office).
- January 2003
- KINTETSU PAX, INC.、Q-NET SYSTEMS CO., LTD.、Merged with Q-NET SYSTEMS CO., LTD. Osaka.
Capital increased to 82 million yen.
- November 2005
- Acquired Green Management Certificate
- January 2007
- Acquired ISO9001:2000 (Chiba Specialized Transport Sales Office).
- January 2008
- Acquired ISO9001:2000 (Osaka Specialized Transport Sales Office, Kansai Technical Center).
- December 2009
- Migrated over to ISO9001:2008.
- April 2013
- Packing business transferred to KINTETSU COSMOS, INC.
- March 2015
- Head Office moved to 1-2-1, Kinshi, Sumida-ku.
- June 2016
- Changed trade name to KINTETSU TRANSTECH, INC.